This requires a compatible device that accepts Miracast connections.
Firstly on the device you want to receive the display on please ensure it is ready to receive a Miracast connection.
If your not sure how to prepare your device to accept a Miracast connection please check its instruction manual
Connecting your RITA
- Drag down from the top twice to open the Android system tray.
- Look for the following icon and tap on it:
On a Samsung device the icon will look like this:
- You may have to tap on the menu dots and tick "Enable Wireless Display"
- A list will appear, select the name of your device you would like to cast RITA too and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once connected your RITA device will be mirrored to your external device.